Zesty has partnered with Silverlink Software, one of the most widely-used patient administration systems (PAS) providers in the NHS, currently installed at 13 Acute Trusts covering 45 hospitals in the UK.
The partnership will deliver a bi-directional integration between the PCS PAS System and Zesty patient portal enabling patients to cancel, book and reschedule their appointments in real time as part of an industry leading self-service solution.
About Silverlink Software
Silverlink have applied 20 years of domain knowledge and industry experience to developing solutions with a deep understanding of NHS processes and requirements, including support for mandatory statistics and reporting.
Silverlink products offer comprehensive clinical functionality with specialist modules catering to the different requirements of Trusts. Designed to be highly compliant with NHS best-practice, they provide support for the full administrative cycle, underpinning best-of-breed models through highly interoperable capabilities.
About PCS Acute
Silverlink Software is the developer of PCS, one of the UK’s leading patient administration systems for the NHS.
- High quality PAS, that has been specifically designed for the complex requirements of the NHS, in both the acute and community settings
- Supports a best of breed approach, and can be used as a foundation for an electronic patient record, integrating easily with existing systems and building on IT investments to date
- Modular approach means you only pay for what you use
- Proven, low risk implementation will minimise disruption to trust activities
- Continuing investment in the product ensures compliance with NHS requirements and provides a high level of support
- Highly configurable product which allows trusts with differing requirements to use a single version of the software.